Mackenzie Education Centre provides an exemplary education offering the Kenyan High School Diploma certificate. We prepare students within a culturally diverse community to become informed, independent thinkers and responsible world citizens.
Empowering students to create solutions for tomorrow’s challenges
At Mackenzie Education Centre, we believe that M.E.C. is a community in which all of us, teachers, students, parents, and staff, are teachers and learners.
- that the best education is achieved in a caring, student-centered environment in providing for the realization of each student’s potential for intellectual, personal and social development, and responsible contribution to our diverse global environment.
- in nurturing student in critical inquiry, creative expression, ethical behavior, and cooperative social interaction
- that the acquisition of knowledge, the development of skills, striving for excellence in all endeavors and maintaining a sense of respect for self and others are essential components of an our education.
- in the development of a sense of responsibility and respect for our environment in the values of tolerance, appreciation, and respect for human differences among all of us.
- a strong emphasis on academic excellence, discipline, hard work and moral uprightness.
- to explore and expose the academic potential inherent in all young men.
- to identify and nurture talents of our students.
- to mould and encourage our students to be responsible citizens.
- to make our students to be morally upright and of high integrity in character.